EXCERPT FROM BOOK
To identify customer ‘pain-points’, you can also try the following:-
* Conduct in-depth interviews with your sales personnel.
* Take note of the requests that come from your most important customers.
* Conduct one-on-one customer interviews.
* Pay attention to body language, tone and voice of your customers.
* Use keywords to find out what they search for on the internet.
* Create and engage in customer focus groups. This is a formal market research method in which your customers participate in a group discussion with other customers. The discussion questions are generally moderated by an independent facilitator.
* Customer user group meetings.
* Regularly review customer support calls or warranty claims on products and services to identify systemic problems.
* Analyze and assess what your competitors are offering.
* Be open to suggestions from other stakeholders in your business.
* Ask open ended questions to allow for customer feedback.
There are no reviews yet.